Shrimp & Cucumber Rounds
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle relish
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 medium English cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spoon onto cucumber slices. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 20 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 38mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Feb 19, 2019
Like fish-some items are what the doc ordered and seafood is one of them
Nov 5, 2018
Light and fresh. A nice change from fried and bread heavy appetizers.
Jun 10, 2018
This is such a great and easy recipe! I didn't have shrimp, but I had some CrabTastic that I needed to finish up, so I used that instead. The little appetizers were a big hit at my work potluck. Definitely making these again!
Apr 27, 2018
Easy to make and delicious.
Apr 22, 2018
Have a difficult time going to next recipe
Mar 3, 2016
Haven't made this, but thinking chicken could be substituted if there is a concern for shellfish allergies.
Jul 25, 2015
This was a great gluten free alternative to bring to a party. It tasted great too. Quick and easy too. Light and cool for the summer.
May 11, 2015
I used crab instead of shrimp and it was really good on celery.
Jul 10, 2011
Made this for a party and everyone loved it. It is very quick and easy to make!