Crunchy Cucumber Rounds
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup finely chopped red apple
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium cucumbers
- In a small bowl, combine the apple, pineapple, pecans, sour cream and salt. cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- To score cucumbers, cut lengthwise strips through peel. Cut each cucumber into 16 slices. Blot with paper towels to remove moisture. Spoon 1 teaspoon apple mixture on each slice.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 21 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 5, 2017
Have made theses cucumber rounds many times always .Have always got good reviews on them.
Sep 19, 2013
Everyone loved this one, even the picky eaters
Sep 18, 2013
These are so tasty and a nice change from heavy appetizers. I've fixed them for a couple events and always have people wanting the recipe.
Jul 17, 2011
The pineapple and pecans went VERY well with the cucumber!