Tzatziki Shrimp Cucumber Rounds
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 6 bacon strips
- 24 uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 1 to 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 medium cucumbers, cut into 1/4-in. slices
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, chopped cucumber, garlic salt and dill; set aside.
- 2. Cut each bacon strip in half widthwise and then lengthwise. Wrap a piece of bacon around each shrimp. Secure with toothpicks.
- 3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook shrimp in batches for 3-4 minutes on each side or until bacon is crisp.
- 4. Spoon a rounded 1/2 teaspoon yogurt sauce onto each cucumber slice; top with shrimp.
1 appetizer: 30 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Aug 9, 2019https://pakrealestatenews.wordpress.com/2019/08/08/dha-defence-islamabad/
Dec 5, 2018So simple, delicious and elegant. I brought these to a holiday function and everyone loved them!
Apr 19, 2012
Very nice, I tweaked the recipe just a little for what I needed - I added the cooked bacon to the yogurt sauce and placed a poached shrimp with the dill on the top, was lovely for the Chamber even we just had. thanks for the recipe
Jan 5, 2012
Great taste...Great presentation!