Turkey and Dressing Bake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + standing Bake: 25 min.
- 4 cups leftover cooked stuffing
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons water
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing and parsley. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with turkey. Combine soup and water; spoon over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 484 calories, 22g fat (5g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 1414mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 23g protein.
Dec 24, 2015
Delicious, easy, and a wonderful way to use up leftover turkey and stuffing. I used 6 cups of stuffing, 4 cups of turkey, a whole can of soup (and added the water), and baked it in a 9x13 pan. I sprinkled some sharp cheddar cheese over the top for the last 5 minutes of baking - it turned out perfect. Will definitely make this again.