Turkey and Dressing Bake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + standing Bake: 25 min.
- 4 cups leftover cooked stuffing
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons water
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing and parsley. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with turkey. Combine soup and water; spoon over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 484 calories, 22g fat (5g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 1414mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 23g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 24, 2015
Delicious, easy, and a wonderful way to use up leftover turkey and stuffing. I used 6 cups of stuffing, 4 cups of turkey, a whole can of soup (and added the water), and baked it in a 9x13 pan. I sprinkled some sharp cheddar cheese over the top for the last 5 minutes of baking - it turned out perfect. Will definitely make this again.