Creamy Turkey Casserole
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 5 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3-1/2 to 4 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets or cuts, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cooked white rice
- 1-1/2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 jar (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups salad croutons
- Combine the soups, cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in the turkey, broccoli, rice, water chestnuts and mushrooms.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes; stir. Sprinkle with croutons. Bake until bubbly, 8-12 minutes longer.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 311 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 846mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 20g protein.
Jul 7, 2019
Good way to use left over turkey, water chestnut was a great addition
Sep 27, 2012
This is sooo yummy! I have made this several times, with great reviews each time. My mom has even asked for the recipe. It makes a lot, but freezes well. Great for a cold winter night!