Veggie Turkey Casserole
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Stir before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 379 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 1226mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 6g fiber), 37g protein.
May 10, 2013
Have made this casserole a few times now. I like using celery soup in place of mushroom, and I add minced garlic instead of powder. Company fare recipe!
Dec 17, 2011
Delicious! Enjoyed by the entire family. Even my picky little son asked for seconds!
Nov 28, 2011
I did not care for this dish. Way too bland for my taste.