A good friend shared this recipe with me. It's super easy and so delicious...guests will love it! It's best served with crackers that aren't strongly seasoned. —Linda Alexander, Madison, Wisconsin
Recommended: Our Most Gooey Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Ever
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 jar (8-1/2 ounces) julienned oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 log (11 ounces) fresh goat cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Assorted crackers
- Drain tomatoes, reserving 3 tablespoons of oil.
- In a small skillet, heat reserved oil, tomatoes and garlic over medium-high heat. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until garlic is golden and tomatoes are heated through. To serve, place cheese on a serving plate. Pour tomato mixture over cheese. If desired, sprinkle with parsley. Serve with crackers. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Tomato-Goat Cheese Spread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2017, p198