Sun-Dried Tomato Goat Cheese Spread
This simple spread combines sweet and savory sun dried tomatoes, tangy goat cheese, and fresh herbs to make a truly magnificent spread. This flavorful spread is perfect with a glass of red wine.—Sarah Agrella, Mountain View, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese, cubed
- Assorted crackers
- Drain tomatoes, reserving 2 teaspoons oil. In a small food processor, combine the garlic, basil and parsley. Cover and process until blended.
- Add the goat cheese and reserved sun-dried tomatoes and oil. Cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving.