Total TimePrep: 40 min. + chilling
- 4-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers, split and cubed
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons miniature chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking cocoa
- Dissolve coffee in boiling water; cool to room temperature. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. In another large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually fold in pudding.
- Place ladyfinger cubes in a bowl; add coffee and toss to coat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Divide half of the ladyfinger cubes among six parfait glasses or serving dishes. Top with half of the pudding mixture, 1 cup whipped topping and 1 tablespoon chocolate chips. Repeat layers.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Just before serving, dust with cocoa.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 189 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 573mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch.
Apr 23, 2014
Too easy! I love it! I did not find lady fingers, so I substituted pound cake. I also listened to previous reviewers, and used brewed coffee instead of instant. I used 2 cups of strong coffee! :) Thank you for sharing!
Apr 4, 2014
Very yummy - thanks for sharing!
Feb 8, 2012
made these for my moms bday and they look so delicious! look here: http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz3o88RIvu1qdeu7zo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1328834412&Signature=r92kDJQ%2FLhm5s%2BIXryoZ10KvvIw%3D
Mar 23, 2011
This is outstanding, but I did make a few modifications: I used homemade whipped cream, fresh brewed coffee instead of from instant, and Angel food cake instead of ladyfingers (because I couldn't find them at my local grocery stores). I actually prefer this to real tiramisu - plus no raw eggs!
Jul 24, 2010
This was great - I would definitely make it again.
Jun 3, 2010
I had a hard time finding ladyfingers, but when I did the, dessert was AWESOME!!
May 3, 2010
This was delicious! I actually soaked the ladyfingers in Kahlua instead of coffee and it turned out great. I also layered into an 8x8 inch dish instead of the parfait glasses. Very easy - would be great for a potluck too!
Apr 22, 2010
We loved this recipe, my 8 year old thought it was the best. I think it could have had a little more coffee flavoring, after sitting over night the coffee flavor wasn't as strong. Next time I think I'll try some coffee liquer.
Apr 22, 2010
Great presentation and wonderful taste!!! I skipped the chocolate chips but it was still a great dessert without them.
Apr 22, 2010
i forgot to give it yummy star power
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.