This is the perfect guilt-free version of a classic dessert. My friends even say that they prefer my lighter recipe over other tiramisu.—Ale Gambini, Beverly Hills, California
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso or strong coffee, cooled
- 24 crisp ladyfinger cookies
- Baking cocoa
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold in yogurt. Spread 1/2 cup cream mixture onto bottom of an 8-in. square dish.
- In a shallow dish, mix milk and espresso. Quickly dip 12 ladyfingers into coffee mixture, allowing excess to drip off. Arrange in dish in a single layer, breaking to fit as needed. Top with half of the remaining cream mixture; dust with cocoa. Repeat layers.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving. If desired, serve with raspberries.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 177 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 80mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat-free milk, 1 fat.
Originally published as Low Fat Yogurt And Raspberries Tiramisu' in Country Woman February/March 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.