White Chocolate-Strawberry Tiramisu
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 9 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. In another bowl, beat cheeses until light and fluffy. Beat in cooled chocolate, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Fold in 2 cups of the whipped cream.
- Brush half of the ladyfingers with half of the orange juice; arrange in a 13x9-in. dish. Spread with 2 cups cream cheese mixture; top with half of the strawberries. Brush remaining ladyfingers with remaining orange juice; arrange over berries.
- Gently stir remaining confectioners' sugar into remaining cream cheese mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream. Spread over ladyfingers. Top with remaining strawberries. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece (calculated without syrup): 404 calories, 30g fat (18g saturated fat), 103mg cholesterol, 169mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Mar 23, 2018
My husband is allergic to orange juice so what can I brush the lady fingers with
Jul 20, 2017
I have made this a couple of times and gotten rave reviews.I did make some changes the second time as the process of dividing things and doing it by halves is time consuming and not necessary. This recipe also halves well if you need a smaller version.
Aug 22, 2016
Really good recipe, although I have to admit I didn't follow it exactly. I was in a pinch and didn't have time to go to store and hunt for things. Couldn't get lady fingers so I made a sponge cake and cut it up. Also, I forgot the Orange juice, oops. I also did not have mascarpone so I doubled the cream cheese and added some sour cream. I also did not fold any of my whipped cream into the cheese mixture, but I make my whipped cream with instant pudding mix to get different flavors and stabilize it so it doesn't melt. This might help those of you having trouble with "firming it up". I did however stir the strawberries right in, reserving some for garnish. Took it to church and it disappeared! I think this recipe has a lot of flexibility to it, which in my book is what makes a REALLY GOOD recipe. Would definitely like to try it as written though.
Apr 25, 2016
Gobambookie-maybe try Grand Marnier?? Good recipe, went over well here. . Bravo to the submitter AND reviewers:)
Apr 22, 2016
Anyone know if the OJ can be substituted with something alcoholic ? Like Kahlua in regular tiramisu.
May 6, 2015
I followed recipe exactly except for the chocolate on top and it was wonderful!
Feb 14, 2015
Hey will it make a big change if you don't add orange juice.
Aug 11, 2014
I made this for my son's birthday dinner and it was wonderful. His wife and daughter both asked for the recipe. Making it several hours ahead helps it firm up. It definitely needs the chocolate drizzle on top.
Aug 8, 2014
I plan on making this at my family reunion for a dessert contest. I do have one question. As far as I'm understanding; in your dish you put in cheese mix then ladyfingers & strawberries then the rest of the cheese mix then rest of the ladyfingers & strawberries. Or do you put all ladyfingers & strawberries in the center?To me it makes sense to just mix the cheese mix all at one time instead dividing it like someone else said. Does anyone know if it makes a difference?
May 2, 2014
This is a great recipe! Easy to put together and just the right amount of sweetness. I may add blueberries to the layers for the 4th of July.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.