Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 3/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), crushed
- Cut cake into nine slices. Arrange in an ungreased 11x7-in. dish, cutting to fit if needed. Drizzle with coffee.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add chocolate syrup. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over cake. Sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 520 calories, 29g fat (17g saturated fat), 127mg cholesterol, 256mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate (49g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
May 16, 2013
So easy and just wonderful. Everyone loved this and one pan wasn't enough for us.
Jul 13, 2011
Quick, easy and everyone loved this dessert.
Jan 28, 2011
We made this for a large group and it was the highlight of the night. Everyone loved the taste and it was easy to make. The Heath candy on top drizzled with some chocolate was wonderful!
Jan 17, 2010
Made this for girls night in...wonderful. Added chocolate syrup over the cake before spreading the cream cheese mixture. Yummy.
Dec 25, 2009
This was a good base reciped. I used 2 pkgs of cream cheese, 2 tbs of brewed coffee and 1 tbs of vanilla in the recipe. I then finely crushed 1 tbs of instant coffee to sprinkle over the top with semi sweet chocolate. My family loved it.
Sep 17, 2009
So good...if you closed your eyes you would think it was the real deal...Yummy!
May 26, 2009
I leave the chocolate for last to drizzle on top.
Feb 9, 2009
Very easy and very delicious!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.