Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup instant sugar-free cappuccino mix, divided
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/2 teaspoon baking cocoa
- Place cake cubes in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup cappuccino mix and 1/2 cup milk until dissolved. Pour over cake.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix, remaining cappuccino mix and milk; whisk until smooth and thickened.
- Beat into cream cheese and mix well. Fold in whipped topping; spoon over cake mixture. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Sprinkle with cocoa just before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 198 calories, 4g fat (4g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 517mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Nov 19, 2011
Where do I find cappicino mix? Would it be in the coffee aisle at the grocery store?
Aug 17, 2010
For a light recipe, this is delicious! I wouldn't know it was light if I was eating it! This will be a go-to recipe when I am looking for a quick, low-fat dessert! Yum!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.