Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min. + cooling
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- In a bowl, beat eggs and sugar. Add pumpkin and oil; mix well. Add dry ingredients; stir just until moistened. Fold in cranberries. Spoon into two greased 8x4-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 119 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 81mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 28, 2015
Great flavor of both pumpkin and cranberry.
Sep 30, 2010
made this last night (9-29-2010). did add 1 teaspoon vanilla and used 1 cup of whole berry cranberry sauce, as I did not have cranberries on hand. very moist, delicate pumpkin taste. a definite keeper!