- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- In a bowl, beat eggs and sugar. Add pumpkin and oil; mix well. Add dry ingredients; stir just until moistened. Fold in cranberries. Spoon into two greased 8x4-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to wire racks.
1 slice: 119 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 81mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.