- 12 taco shells
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed, shredded
- 1 bottle (11-1/2 ounces) Thai peanut sauce, divided
- 1 medium cucumber, julienned
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Heat taco shells according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine chicken and 1/2 cup peanut sauce; heat through.
- In a small bowl, mix cucumber, carrot and cilantro. Serve chicken in taco shells with cucumber mixture and remaining peanut sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forThai Chicken Tacos
"We loved this recipe! So simple and my husband went back for seconds, that makes it a winning dish for us!"
"easy recipe. While family liked it well enough, I was informed that they preferred my Thai Wraps recipe instead. So this one probably won't make it on the rotation list. Bottom line if I already didn't have a similar recipe, this one would be a 5 and on the rotation."
"Really good and easy. Used homemade flour tortillas and it was great. My family loved it!"
"So good! Made it twice this week already. Used soft shell tacos."