Teriyaki Mahi Mahi
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 mahi mahi fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- Sprinkle mahi mahi with garlic powder and pepper. In a large skillet, cook mahi mahi in oil over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute ginger for 30 seconds. Stir in teriyaki sauce; heat through. Serve over mahi mahi.
Nutrition Facts1 fish fillet with 1 tablespoon sauce: 192 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 124mg cholesterol, 470mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 16, 2019
Didn't think anything SO easy could be this delicious! I made it with rice and asparagus. This recipe is definitely a keeper. Thank you :-)
Jul 26, 2018
I thought this recipe was super easy to make and tasted wonderful! I was fortunate enough to try it with some freshly caught mahi that I hooked down in Mexico. What a difference fresh fish makes to a recipe! If you have a chance, skip the store-bought stuff and get the wild. Itand#039;s never been easier to catch and cook especially with a great recipe like this one!
Dec 12, 2013
This was super easy and with the right teriyaki, quite good. Make more sauce if you want to put it on rice too.