Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 5 hours
- 4 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- Place ribs in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
Dec 7, 2017
Good one too
Dec 7, 2017
Jul 8, 2016
Nice flavor. Could have been a little more tender.
Jul 1, 2013
I followed receipe and ribe camr out with the taste and consistancy of soup meat.Terrible!
Jun 6, 2013
My family saidi did not make enough.
Aug 17, 2012
I lurve it!
Nov 26, 2011
Delicious!! I added homeade BBQ and the meat was fallinf off the bone very good and will definitly make again!!!
Nov 22, 2011
This was an excellent recipie for me and my daughter to make! We added a homemade BBQ to the Crock Pot that we cooked the ribs in!!! The whole family loved it and we we definitly be making them again.
Sep 3, 2011
Soooo tender..added more sauce and ingredients for flavor but it was really good and falling off the bone tender.
Oct 1, 2010
The meat was super tender but the flavor was just so-so. Slightly bland, will make it again and tweak some of the flavors.