- 8 bone-in country-style pork ribs (8 ounces each)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place ribs in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forTasty Pork Ribs
"Ribs need salt and pepper before adding the sauce. they tasted bland."
"Really good ribs. I popped mine in a 300 degree oven for a few hours. We really enjoyed them. A great way to make economy meat taste top shelf!!"
"Delicious. Substituted barbecue rub for the Cajun then thickened the sauce with a little cornstarch just before serving. Yum!"
"Very good, barbecue sauce was delicious and the ribs were so tender!"
"This is the second time I've made this. We really enjoyed it last time. I just brown on the stovetop and then bake for a couple of hours."
"This was delicious!!! I used maple syrup in place of molasses and a little less worshtershire. I read of one person who boiled the ribs for a bit first to remove extra fat, great idea! Cheap meat and it was great!!!"
"I really enjoyed the sauce on these ribs! I accidentally doubled the garlic and I don't think it was overwhelming. One of the best BBQ sauce recipes I've tried."
"THESE ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"These were so easy to make and turned out delicious. My first attempt at ribs - and I will definitely make them again."
"Really good flavor!! I thickened the sauce with cornstarch/water mixture after it was all done and put the sauce on mashed potatoes. Yum!"