Slow-Cooked Mesquite Ribs
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 6-1/2 hours
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mesquite seasoning
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs, cut into serving-size portions
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- In a 6-qt. slow cooker, mix water, vinegar and soy sauce. Rub ribs with mesquite seasoning; place in slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, on low until tender, 6-8 hours. Remove ribs to a platter. Brush with barbecue sauce; return to slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low until ribs are glazed, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 314 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 591mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
Jun 10, 2019
My brother has a smoker. OMG! He makes them. WOW! I give this one a 5 star. If it had more stars, then I would click on all of the stars.
Jan 7, 2019
We typically grill ribs but decided to give this recipe try due to weather and schedules. They were so good and fall off the bone tender. I will definitely try this one again.
Sep 3, 2017
I made this for my parents on their anniversary. Our entire family loved it! I will be adding this to my recipe book for future use.