Slow and Easy BBQ Ribs
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 5-1/2 hours
- 2 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1 can (6 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup plum jam
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown ribs on all sides. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker; top with pineapple juice, onion and garlic. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove ribs; drain and discard cooking juices and onion. Return ribs to the slow cooker. Combine barbecue sauce and jam; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 495 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 130mg cholesterol, 478mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 41g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 24, 2015
I shred the pork after it is cooked and use it as a pulled pork recipe. My family loves it!
Nov 5, 2014
Excellent!! will definitely cook again
May 17, 2013
very good!! fall off the bone!! kids loved it!!
Aug 8, 2012
DELICIOUS!!!!! I will definately be making these again!!!!!
Jul 19, 2012
very good!!!! family loved them!!
Apr 9, 2011
My daughter turning 14 has requested this for her birthday dinner. I just logged in to email the recipe to Nana since she's making the birthday dinner this year. It was an easy, yummy, instant-favorite! I used grape jam instead of plum.
Mar 30, 2011
My husband is a very picky eater so I was a bit nervous making this. He loved and told me keep this recipe. Thanks so much TOH!!
Mar 23, 2011
Easy and delicious! The entire family raved about this meal. Very good recipe.
Mar 13, 2011
Feb 10, 2011
My entire family loved this dish!