Crazy Delicious Baby Back Ribs
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 5-1/4 hours
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- In a small bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; rub with seasoning mixture. Place ribs in a 6-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low until meat is tender, 5-6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, whisk the sauce ingredients. Transfer ribs to a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan; brush with some of the sauce. Bake until browned, 15-20 minutes, turning once and brushing occasionally with sauce. Serve with remaining sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 420 calories, 33g fat (9g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 1082mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 19, 2016
Made this tonight - it was a huge hit with hubby & daughter. A little too much mustard for my taste but rest of family loved it!!
Mar 4, 2016
Great rub! Smelled delicious while cooking, disappeared fast from our plates.Smoked paprika adds an amazing flavor that regular paprika lacks.I also found that they cooked quickly. Real easy recipe.
Feb 1, 2016
These turned out great. I only cooked them for 4 hours in the slow cooker and they were done. Baking them in the oven with the sauce made them very flavorful. Next time I think I will try finishing them on the grill with the sauce. Thanks for the recipe.
Jan 25, 2016
I hadn't seen anything like this before. We really enjoyed the sauce. The cooking methkd was perfect, the slow cooking left the ribs tender and baking the sauce in left them flavorful.
Jan 24, 2016
Made these tonight. Really easy and delicious.