Tasty Meatball Sandwiches
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1 batch of 30 meatballs (frozen or thawed)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- 6 sandwich rolls, split
- Place meatballs in an ungreased 1-qt. baking dish. Combine the next five ingredients; pour over meatballs. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Serve on rolls.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 365 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 849mg sodium, 74g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Apr 12, 2014
My family loves this recipe and requests it often. Many a football game has been watched while eating these sandwiches.
Nov 10, 2012
Love this recipe! I make it all the time and it's always gobbled up. We eat them without the buns most of the time!
Jan 17, 2012
This is now a staple at all of our family dinners!
May 22, 2011
We really like this recipe. I use the make ahead meatball recipe and we love these as appetizers. I bring them to potluck and they are always a big hit. Really yummy. And so easy.
Apr 7, 2011
My family loves this recipe! If it were up to my husband we would have meatball sandwiches 3 days a week.
Nov 9, 2010
Love these sandwiches. The BBQ sauce is out of this world. I use it for many recipes.
Mar 15, 2010
My dad and I really like BBQ sauce on a lot of things. This is one of our faorites.