- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 cup coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- MEAT SHELLS:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients; set aside. In another bowl, combine beef, taco seasoning and water. Press into bottom and sides of mini-muffin cups.
- Place a teaspoonful of filling into each meat shell; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 425° for 7-8 minutes or until beef is cooked and filling is bubbly. Remove immediately from pan.