Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 medium portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 6 tablespoons roasted sweet red peppers strips
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Remove stems from mushrooms (discard or save for another use). Place mushroom caps on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; fill each with a rounded teaspoonful of goat cheese. Top each with 1 tablespoon red pepper strips. Sprinkle with pepper; drizzle with oil.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 86 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 19, 2014
This recipe was DeeeeLicious. I made my family these and they loved it. The mushrooms were nice and juicy. Instead of using goat cheese I used mozzarella cheese diced green peppers and onions with marinara sauce. Omgosh these were the best mushrooms I ever tasted :)...
Oct 11, 2012
such an easy recipe and I use different flavoured goat cheese for variations and they work
May 12, 2009
My husband is a huge fan of these stuffed mushrooms, and he asks me to make them all the time. He does not like goat cheese, so we use cream cheese instead.