Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 medium portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 6 tablespoons roasted sweet red peppers strips
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Remove stems from mushrooms (discard or save for another use). Place mushroom caps on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; fill each with a rounded teaspoonful of goat cheese. Top each with 1 tablespoon red pepper strips. Sprinkle with pepper; drizzle with oil.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 86 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Oct 19, 2014
This recipe was DeeeeLicious. I made my family these and they loved it. The mushrooms were nice and juicy. Instead of using goat cheese I used mozzarella cheese diced green peppers and onions with marinara sauce. Omgosh these were the best mushrooms I ever tasted :)...
Oct 11, 2012
such an easy recipe and I use different flavoured goat cheese for variations and they work
May 12, 2009
My husband is a huge fan of these stuffed mushrooms, and he asks me to make them all the time. He does not like goat cheese, so we use cream cheese instead.