Stroganoff-Style Spaghetti ‘n’ Meatballs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 pound uncooked spaghetti
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs, thawed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon concentrated au jus sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the meatballs, onion and garlic in oil for 4-5 minutes or until meatballs are browned. Stir in the soup, milk, au jus sauce and seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
- Gradually stir in sour cream; heat through (do not boil). Drain spaghetti; stir into skillet. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 708 calories, 41g fat (19g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 1246mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 5g fiber), 23g protein.
Mar 5, 2014
It was very tasty but the sauce was very thick. I think I need to thin it out with more milk next time and add more Cajun seasoning. And maybe add some mushrooms, too. But I will make this again because it was very easy!
Mar 5, 2014
This is a great recipe, except i added Mushrooms and au jus is nothing but beef base found on any shelf in the grocery store in the soup or dried soup section. I made my own meatballs which is so simple, by just mixing burger, rice, egg, and seasonings of choice...wa la!!! :)
Mar 4, 2014
Sounds good. Why don't you have a pintest button on your site? I cannot even add it with the link....
Jan 30, 2014
Very easy to make, though I was unable to find the concentrated au jus, so I did without. A tasty pasta that's quite filling. I'll be making this one again!
Oct 21, 2012
Have made this a couple of times and really love it as does my husband. My future daughter-in-law came over as I was fixing it and she also loved it. Everyone seems to love it and ask for the recipe.
Feb 17, 2010
Quick easy and my family loves it. It's a great cross between spaghetti and stroganoff.