Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) medium egg noodles
- 1 pound fully cooked smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage until heated through; drain. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep warm. Combine the soup, sour cream, cheese, seasoned salt and pepper; set aside.
- Add butter to skillet. Drain noodles and stir into skillet. Add soup mixture and sausage; toss to coat. Heat through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 622 calories, 37g fat (17g saturated fat), 147mg cholesterol, 1441mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Jan 29, 2015
quick and easy. my daughter is very picky,but loves this dish. we have it at least once every two weeks.
Dec 24, 2011
This is really good and really easy to make. Even my husband, who can be quite a picky eater, loved it! I've made it several times.