Strawberry Yogurt Trifle
"This dessert is a favorite in my family," notes Nella. "Since it requires only five ingredients, it's a breeze to put together. "You can even assemble it a few hours ahead of time," she adds.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 5 cups cubed angel food cake
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup whipped topping, divided
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Place cake cubes in a 2-qt. bowl. Combine the yogurt and 3/4 cup whipped topping; spoon over the cake. Top with the strawberries and remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with coconut.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 230 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 367mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Strawberry Yogurt Trifle in Quick Cooking March/April 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.