Strawberry Yogurt Trifle
This dessert is a favorite in my family. Since it requires only five ingredients, it's a breeze to put together. You can even assemble it a few hours ahead of time. —Nella Parker, Hersey, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 5 cups cubed angel food cake
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup whipped topping, divided
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Place cake cubes in a 2-qt. bowl. Combine the yogurt and 3/4 cup whipped topping; spoon over the cake. Top with the strawberries and remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with coconut.