Strawberry Peach Trifle
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) instant sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh or frozen sliced unsweetened peaches
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- Additional sliced fresh strawberries
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding mixes. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Place a third of the cake cubes in a trifle bowl or 2-1/2-qt. glass serving bowl. Top with a third of the pudding, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup peaches and a third of the whipped topping. Top with remaining cake, pudding, strawberries, peaches and whipped topping. Garnish with additional sliced strawberries.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 25, 2018
I am doing a no-heat "cooking" class with 1st and 2nd graders and came across this recipe. It was perfect! The only change I had to make was using frozen, sliced, unsweetened strawberries (because fresh were too expensive at this time of year). The kids diced the peaches for easier eating. They cut up the cake and mixed up the pudding (I didn't even know white chocolate pudding existed!). We set it up as an assembly line and they had individual, 12-oz plastic tubs for their own trifles. They went through the line twice to get all the layers and fill their tub. They looked so pretty and the loved the taste!
Nov 26, 2017
Beautiful presentation and delicious!
Nov 18, 2012
very good, loved it and make again :)
Aug 4, 2012
i made this for a contest and won first place my whole block even tried it and loved it so i would recomend it to everyone!
Apr 24, 2011
I love this recipe and have made it several Easters in a row. Such a nice, light dessert after our big dinner! (Canned peaches also work well)
Apr 2, 2011
would be nice to try but I need the nutritional information for my points plus program,,looks delicious!!
Aug 13, 2009
What are the nutritional facts?mc
May 19, 2009
Is the nutrition facts, correct on this? O everything?