Strawberry Poppy Seed Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup Strawberry Orange Vinegar or raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Stir in poppy seeds. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 108 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 74mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 6, 2015
Delicious and easy to make. Nice for summer.
Oct 2, 2014
Easy to make, nice light dressing.
Dec 17, 2013
This was good! A nice alternative to recipes that call for tons of sugar and tons of oil. I didn't make the special vinegars, so I just used apple cider vinegar - still good!
Jul 23, 2013
Terrific blend of sweet- orange/raspberry with the savory onion & ginger powder. I switched the canola oil to xtra virgin and I was hooked. Great Taste!