Strawberry Poppy Seed Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup Strawberry Orange Vinegar or raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Stir in poppy seeds. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 108 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 74mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Jun 6, 2015
Delicious and easy to make. Nice for summer.
Oct 2, 2014
Easy to make, nice light dressing.
Dec 17, 2013
This was good! A nice alternative to recipes that call for tons of sugar and tons of oil. I didn't make the special vinegars, so I just used apple cider vinegar - still good!
Jul 23, 2013
Terrific blend of sweet- orange/raspberry with the savory onion & ginger powder. I switched the canola oil to xtra virgin and I was hooked. Great Taste!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.