Poppy Seed Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup cubed seedless watermelon
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, limeade concentrate and poppy seeds. In a serving bowl, combine the fruit. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with the almonds. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 111 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Apr 21, 2011
I make this every chance I get to take to luncheons or holiday gatherings. Everyone loves it and always asks for the recipe. It is great; I add some green grapes and some kiwi just to add more flavor and color!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.