- 2 beef flank steaks (about 1 pound each)
- 2 envelopes reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1-1/2 cups chopped seeded plum tomatoes
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Cut steaks in half; rub with taco seasoning. Place in a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Top with onion, chiles and vinegar. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove steaks and cool slightly; shred meat with 2 forks. Return to slow cooker; heat through.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup meat mixture into the center of each tortilla. Top with cheese, tomato and sour cream. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up.
1 burrito: 339 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 816mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.