Spinach Feta Turnovers
These quick and easy turnovers are a favorite with my wife. The refrigerated pizza dough makes preparation a snap! —David Baruch, Weston, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen leaf spinach, thawed, squeezed dry and chopped
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- Refrigerated tzatziki sauce, optional
- In a bowl, whisk eggs; set aside 1 tablespoon of eggs. Combine the spinach, feta cheese, garlic, pepper and remaining beaten eggs.
- Unroll pizza crust; roll into a 12-in. square. Cut into four 6-in. squares. Top each square with about 1/3 cup spinach mixture. Fold into a triangle and pinch edges to seal. Cut slits in top; brush with reserved egg.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° until golden brown, 10-12 minutes. If desired, serve with tzatziki sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 turnover: 361 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 936mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 17g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Spinach Feta Turnovers in Taste of Home June/July 2002