Smoked Turkey Pasta Salad
I made a large version of this colorful pasta salad for a Super Bowl party, and all my guests loved it. They wanted to know what I put in it to make it taste so good. —Ana Colon, Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 1 cup uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1/4 pound cubed deli smoked turkey
- 1 cup (4 ounces) cubed Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 small cucumber, thinly sliced and halved
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a serving bowl, combine the pasta, turkey, cheese, cucumber, red pepper and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk the sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, honey, mustard and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 243 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 555mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 17g protein.
Sep 14, 2013
Fantastic flavor to this refreshing salad.
Aug 26, 2011
I really liked this, although I had to make some changes to the dressing to make it tastier. I used miracle whip and I had to quadruple the recipe for my large family. Everyone loved it.