Smoked Turkey Pasta Salad
I made a large version of this colorful pasta salad for a Super Bowl party, and all my guests loved it. They wanted to know what I put in it to make it taste so good. —Ana Colon, Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 1 cup uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1/4 pound cubed deli smoked turkey
- 1 cup (4 ounces) cubed Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 small cucumber, thinly sliced and halved
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a serving bowl, combine the pasta, turkey, cheese, cucumber, red pepper and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk the sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, honey, mustard and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 243 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 555mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 17g protein.
Originally published as Smoked Turkey & Pasta Salad in Cooking for 2 Fall 2006
Sep 14, 2013
Fantastic flavor to this refreshing salad.
Aug 26, 2011
I really liked this, although I had to make some changes to the dressing to make it tastier. I used miracle whip and I had to quadruple the recipe for my large family. Everyone loved it.