Grape Turkey Salad
"To maintain freshness, serve this make-ahead salad on a chilled platter and replenish often," says field editor Sue Ross of Casa Grande, Arizona
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makes20 servings (about 1 cup each)
- 12 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 pounds green grapes, halved
- 5-1/4 cups diced celery
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- In several large bowls, combine the turkey, grapes, celery, pecans and onions. In a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, broth, vinaigrette and mustard until smooth. Pour over turkey mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.