Turkey Alfredo Pizza
A long-time family favorite, this thin-crusted pizza is chock-full of flavor and nutrition—and an excellent way to use up leftover turkey. —Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and halved
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat Alfredo sauce, divided
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey breast
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place the crust on a baking sheet; rub with cut sides of garlic. Discard garlic. Spread 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce over crust.
- In a small bowl, combine the spinach, lemon juice, salt and pepper; spoon evenly over sauce. Top with turkey; drizzle with remaining Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper flakes.
- Bake at 425° for 11-13 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 300 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 823mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Originally published as Turkey Alfredo Pizza in Light & Tasty December/January 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.