Spicy Mustard Turkey Pizza
A unique take on traditional pizza, this is an instant family favorite thanks to the tangy sauce and crisp crust. If you're not a fan of Swiss cheese, substitute provolone or mozzarella.—Keri Cotton, Lakeville, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 5 cooked bacon strips, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, honey and garlic powder. Add turkey; toss to coat. Spread over crust.
- Top with mushrooms, bacon and cheese. Bake at 450° for 9-11 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 384 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 635mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.
Originally published as Spicy Mustard Chicken Pizza in Taste of Home November 2011
Nov 29, 2011
Excellent! My only suggestion would be to hold off on adding the cheese until halfway done baking. Shredded swiss cheese is usually very fine and it started cooking a bit too much.