Turkey Alfredo Tetrazzini
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, peas, turkey, mushrooms, cheeses, wine and onion powder. Drain spaghetti. Add to sauce mixture; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with onions and paprika.
- Cover and bake at 350° until heated through, 30-35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 504 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 808mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 32g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 25, 2013
Great supper dish and quick to make!
Apr 20, 2013
My husband and I really liked it. The peas were a nice contrast in color to the dish. I used a Light version of jarred Alfredo sauce, and omitted the swiss cheese b/c there was none in the house. I think it still was wonderful. Oh, and I had no Turkey so I used canned chicken instead. Very tasty dish.
Jul 20, 2012
Very tasty, wife even ate the leftovers.Next time I would break spaghetti in thirds or quarters when cooking, would make easier to toss
Jul 15, 2012
This was a bit bland, and could use fewer peas. It wasn't bad, but really nothing special.
May 11, 2012
Very good. I will make this dish again but would reduce the amount of peas and add somw ater chestnuts, clerey and garlic.