Sizzling Chicken Lo Mein
All the high school students at the school where I work love this scrumptious chicken dish. It is the most requested recipe I have. —Kris Campion, Marshall, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons stir-fry sauce, divided
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in oil until no longer pink. Add 2 tablespoons each stir fry sauce and teriyaki sauce. Remove chicken from pan.
- Stir-fry vegetables and 1 tablespoon each stir-fry sauce and teriyaki sauce in the same pan for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain linguine. Add the linguine, chicken and remaining sauces to the pan; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
Originally published as Siagon Sizzle Chicken Lo Mein Stir Fry in Simple & Delicious August/September 2012