- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 3 cups pretzels
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons butter-flavored sprinkles
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- In a 15x10x1-in. baking pan, combine cereals and pretzels. Lightly coat with cooking spray; drizzle with Worcestershire sauce. Combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over cereal mixture.
- Bake at 200° for 1-1/2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Reviews forSeasoned Snack Mix
"This is a very yummy snack mix. It is seasoned quite nicely. I have made it many times."