Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 1 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 48 wonton wrappers
- Vegetable oil
- In a skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain. Add cheeses, peppers, chilies, olives and dressing mix; mix well. Set aside. Brush both sides of wrappers with oil; press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a baking sheet. Fill each with about 2 tablespoons of the sausage mixture. Bake for 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 149 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 409mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Dec 20, 2016
Every time I make these for a potluck, they disappear and I'm always asked for the recipe. I have used the pre-made tartlet or hors d'oeuvres cups found in the freezer section vs. making the wonton starts. They're not as cute but are a real time saver. The olives sound like a strange ingredient but they really add a great flavor!
Dec 29, 2010
Made these for this year's cookie party. I didn't make enough, as they were gone a half-hour into the party! I omitted the olives, as I am not the biggest olive fan and I had forgot to get them at the store!
Nov 14, 2008
This is one of my all time favorite recipes. I made this for my annual x-mas party about 3 years ago...it's ALWAYS gone before everything else. VERY GOOD!! **I did have trouble finding the wonton wrappers so I used the Filo pastries found in the frozen section..very good!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.