Smoked Sausage and Veggie Sheet-Pan Supper
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (13-1/2 ounces) smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 8 fresh Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, halved and sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place the first nine ingredients into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven; preheat broiler. Broil sausage mixture 3-4 in. from heat until vegetables are lightly browned, 3-4 minutes.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 491 calories, 37g fat (13g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 1430mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 5g fiber), 18g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 1, 2019
This tasted great with the Greek vinaigrette! I added some Italian seasoning, red pepper, and garlic salt, for some extra spice. Will definitely make this recipe again!