Smoked Sausage and Veggie Sheet-Pan Supper
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (13-1/2 ounces) smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 8 fresh Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, halved and sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place the first 9 ingredients into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven; preheat broiler. Broil sausage mixture 3-4 in. from heat until vegetables are lightly browned, 3-4 minutes.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 491 calories, 37g fat (13g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 1430mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 5g fiber), 18g protein.
Jan 6, 2020
This is a very easy recipe. I did substitute diced potatoes for the squash and peppers, because that is what I had in my refrigerator. It was delicious. I will used this recipe again.
Mar 1, 2019
This tasted great with the Greek vinaigrette! I added some Italian seasoning, red pepper, and garlic salt, for some extra spice. Will definitely make this recipe again!