Lemon-Dijon Pork Sheet Pan Supper
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes (about 3 medium), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts (about 4 cups), quartered
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- Coarsely ground pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, mix first four ingredients; gradually whisk in oil. Remove 1 tablespoon mixture for brushing pork. Add vegetables to remaining mixture; toss to coat.
- Place pork chops and vegetables in a 15x10x1-in. pan coated with cooking spray. Brush chops with reserved mustard mixture. Roast 10 minutes.
- Turn chops and stir vegetables; roast until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145° and vegetables are tender, 10-15 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with pepper.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop with 1-1/4 cups vegetables: 516 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 505mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 9g fiber), 39g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 5 lean meat, 3 starch, 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Jun 6, 2018
The recipe was accurate, but I found it bland. I thought the brussells sprouts were very good though.
Jan 19, 2018
This was very tasty. We'll probably do this again, but it took much longer than 30 minutes. Just cutting the sweet potatoes and trimming the sprouts probably took that long. There was no room for the pork chops in the pan w/ the veg so I baked them in a smaller, separate pan. Two pans in the oven may have increased the baking time because I had to bake this at least 30 minutes, if not longer, to get them roasted to my taste.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.