Hoisin Sriracha Sheet-Pan Chicken
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium sweet potato, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- Sesame seeds, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Whisk together the first eight ingredients. Set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken and sweet potato in a single layer in a foil-lined large, rimmed baking pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and a third of hoisin mixture; toss to coat.
- Bake 15 minutes; turn chicken and potatoes. Add cauliflower and red pepper; drizzle with another third of hoisin mixture and remaining olive oil. Bake until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170°-175°, about 25 minutes longer. Drizzle with remaining sauce. If desired, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 490 calories, 24g fat (5g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 1665mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 5g fiber), 28g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 21, 2018
This was a great recipe. Everyone loved the sauce. I doubled it like the other reviewers said.
Jun 14, 2018
Loved this recipe! We used chicken breasts as well and doubled the amount of veggies, and the flavors were amazing. The sweet potatoes we not cooked enough, so next time I would either cut them into smaller pieces or add more cooking time.
May 21, 2018
Delicious! DH even ate the cauliflower, which he normally does not like. The only changes I made were to prepare the meal for two and to halve the Sriracha, and we both pronounced it GOOD. In fact, DH suggested that next time I fix a full recipe, so that leftovers will be available. High praise, indeed.If we ever tire of this version I might try cooking the vegetables as directed, then adding fish or seafood for the last few minutes. Can you imagine this dish with the wonderful sauce drizzled over salmon or shrimp? I can!
May 2, 2018
I used chicken breasts as well...this is amazing. The sauce is fantastic and all the veggies are so yummy.
Feb 18, 2018
This is a delicious recipe! Loved all the flavors. I also doubled the sauce and next time I will add more vege's.
Feb 12, 2018
This was so yummy! Especially the sweet potatoes. Ended up making a double batch, glad I did. Only thing I'd change is marinating the chicken before hand.
Jan 24, 2018
Absolutely delicious and simple to make! I never liked cauliflower before and I ate so much of this. I did double the sauce because we had more chicken and there was lots to go over the veggies. Thanks for sharing.
Jan 23, 2018
This is EXCELLENT. I used low sodium soy sauce and chicken breast (what I had on hand) and cut the recipe to 2 servings.