Caesar Sheet-Pan Chicken
In our area we have an abundance of fresh lemons year-round. When I had a few extra on hand, I put together this quick sheet-pan chicken. I baked it so I could add carrots and potatoes, but you can grill the chicken if you'd like. —Kallee Krong-McCreery, Escondido, California
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 40 min.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Caesar vinaigrette
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 3 medium red potatoes (about 1-1/4 pounds), each cut into eight wedges
- 1/2 pound medium carrots, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- For marinade, in a large bowl, mix lemon juice and dressing; remove 2 tablespoons mixture for potatoes. Add chicken to remaining marinade; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate chicken and reserved marinade 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place chicken on center of a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan; discard chicken marinade. Toss potatoes and carrots with reserved marinade and seasonings; arrange around chicken.
- Roast until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170°-175° and potatoes are tender, 30-40 minutes.