Baked Caesar Chicken
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- Place chicken in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, avocado and 2 tablespoons cheese; spoon over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 chicken breast half : 320 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 530mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 38g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 15, 2016
This was really yummy! Especially if you like avocados. I added more avocado, and therefore, more Caesar dressing to make it nice and creamy and to cover the chicken breasts really well. Easy and yummy.
Feb 23, 2012
This was really yummy. I served it with rice and baked mushrooms. Very simple, very yummy. I used chicken tenders.
Feb 7, 2012
I might try using asparagus when baking & adding the avocado after it comes out of the oven.
Feb 6, 2012
<p>The recipe sounded good except for the avocados but I followed the recipe and it turned out very good. The best part is there is little prep time. Perfect for a week night. Serve with rice and dinner is served.</p>
Feb 2, 2012
Wow - this was so simple and so yummy. I couldn't find fat-free casesar salad dressing, so I used "light". The avocados and the dressing give the chicken a smooth and creamy flavor. Perfect for guests (if they like avocados).