- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- Place chicken in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, avocado and 2 tablespoons cheese; spoon over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
1 chicken breast half : 320 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 530mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 38g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.