Lemon-Garlic Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- Preheat broiler. In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients; brush over pork chops. Place in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Broil 4-5 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop: 233 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 638mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat.
Apr 9, 2018
Made for a weeknight supper and was quick and delicious. I was skeptical about broiling the chops as directed in the recipe, and adjusted the time to 15-20 minutes and checked the internal temp with a meat thermometer to ensure they were done. Amazingly, they were tender, juicy and flavorful. I will probably tone down the cayenne next time as it was a little spicy for hubby.
Feb 27, 2018
So easy to make and very flavorful!
Mar 13, 2016
Omg that was a awesome meal my ol man n kids love love loved it n they want me to cook it again tonight n its really easy to make n dont take all day to cook
Feb 25, 2016
I was skeptical about the ingredients that go on these pork chops when I read them, but they work great together. I cooked them on the stove rather than under the broiler, about 5 minutes per side. They were delcious!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.