Lime and Garlic Grilled Pork Chops
These juicy chops are great for the summer grill. The pork is so tender and with a zing from lime, garlic, cilantro and ginger, it tastes so amazing. —Deborah Yasbah, North Middletown, New Jersey
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 drops jalapeno pepper sauce
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- Chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients. Pour 1-1/4 cups marinade into a large shallow dish. Add the pork; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Cover remaining marinade for basting; refrigerate.
- Drain pork, discarding marinade. On a lightly oiled rack, grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. If desired, top with chopped cilantro.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition FactsNutrition Facts: 1 pork chop equals 402 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 301 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 36 g protein.
Originally published as Lime Garlic Grilled Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious June/July 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.