Crescent Sausage Rolls
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/3 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll, cooked and drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten, divided
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the sausage, garlic powder, parsley, Parmesan cheese, basil and 2 tablespoons beaten egg. Unroll crescent dough and separate into two rectangles. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; seal perforations.
- Spoon sausage mixture into the center of each rectangle. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Roll up from a long side; pinch seam to seal. Brush with remaining egg.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Cut into slices; serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 538 calories, 35g fat (13g saturated fat), 180mg cholesterol, 1204mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein.
Jun 8, 2010
This is such and easy recipe and is very yummy. I don't eat egg so i substituted greek yogurt instead and sprayed the top with olive oil and they turned out awesome!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.