Sweet Sausage Rolls
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 miniature smoked sausage links
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; cut each lengthwise into three triangles. Place sausages on wide end of triangles; roll up tightly.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in an 11x7-in. baking dish. Arrange sausage rolls, seam side down, in butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 128 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 194mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Jan 9, 2020
Been making for over 40 years...always a hit!
Dec 31, 2019
Everyone loves these sweet and savory rolls. I never have any leftovers. They are so easy to make.
Dec 9, 2018
I like to put a little butter on the bottom and spread the remaining butter mixture over the top
Mar 24, 2018
These are really good. I cut the crescent rolls in 4ths instead of in 3rds. Use 32 mini sausages instead of 24, & put into 2 pans.
May 18, 2017
I made this for a superbowl party and everyone was raving...I felt very proud!
Jan 8, 2017
The nuts at the bottom make it taste even better! Made for New Year's Eve and they were gone.
Oct 29, 2016
I made for a party. I didn't have any leftovers!
Feb 5, 2016
Didn't fit in a 11x7-inch pan as directed in the recipe. Had to use 2 pans. Would use a 9x13-inch pan next time around.
Nov 9, 2015
I may add a little Pepper jelly
Aug 3, 2015
Every guest loves these. They disappear within minutes of emerging from the oven.