Caramel Sweet Rolls
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cream until sugar is dissolved. Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll breadstick dough (do not separate). Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Reroll, starting with a short end. Cut into six slices. Place cut side down in prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Pillsbury refrigerated breadsticks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 310 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 399mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 25, 2014
Jul 4, 2013
Love these! I make one pan with nuts and one without. So quick and easy. (5 stars - but for some reason my stars aren't always there. Hmmm.)
Jan 30, 2010
This is a fantastic, fast and super easy recipe to make. Made them and took them to work. Everybody loved them and wanted the recipe. I used pecans instead of walnuts. Try this, you won't regret it.